background

Friday, December 18, 2009

TRUELY AUTHENTIC MOM!

Ok well I got tagged to make a blog about why I am a TAM (or truly authentic mom)so...here goes!
My 5 things that make me a TAM....

1. I am actually nursing Kyleigh as I type this. It's like I've gained a appendage. I cant think of much I havent done while nursing.

2. I think I enjoy baby snacks MORE than Kyleigh!! But hey!! Have you tried a cheddar crunchie?? Delish!

3. My favorite activity before having a kid? Going bowling, a movie, or the mall! My favorite activity as a mom? Going to the park! Rolling a ball to Kyleigh! Dancing like a mad woman trying to get Kyleigh to giggle!

4.I seem to find green hairy sippy cups under the couch from time to time...oh the joy of cleaning that puppy! Not for the faint of heart.

5. And lastly i am a TAM because I am a totally different person than I was before I had Kyleigh. I am a MUCH more understanding, caring person. And I have Mommyhood to thank for that!

im tagging...

LIZ REED!
BRIGETTA SCHWAIGER!
JILL ALLISON!
COURTNEY MORRISON!

No comments: