background

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Its been a while....











I wish I was super witty with words and had blogs that were irresistible to follow...but I dont. :) Its hard to write great blogs when nothing cool ever happens to you hahaha...I have no idea how to move around this site...and all I ever do is post pictures hahaha...SOOOOO...here goes another boring post! Enjoy.

All is well here in the Singh home...Kyleigh just found her feet and wont let go of them, they have yet to find her mouth yet ;). Nathaniel is still doing marvelous in school!! He is just so smart that one! And me? Well besides lack of sleep, shower, and alone time great!! hahaha...

well here are the pics :))

6 comments:

Texan Oma and Pappa said...

oh my I love seeing the pictures of that absolutely beautiful little grand daughter of mine...she is so cute. and growing way too fast for me. so glad you guys are coming home for a week soon!!

Liz said...

Your little cute bit really is adorable...but I have to tell you how proud I am of you...you were in a few of those pictures!!!! Most moms don't make it into the pictures. You too look goooooood!!! Miss you!

Brigetta Schwaiger said...

Sooo cute! I love the sunglasses and the black and white with the yellow accents. How did you do that? I'm glad I found this blog. You need to delete the love birds one because I kept going there.

And yes, of course I remember you sweet girl. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Texan Oma and Pappa said...

Oh my goodness Ashley...I was looking at your blog again with Gina and Brigetta and Gina when she saw the picture of you guys at Easter together (Nathaniel in green shirt) she said, "Oh my she looks so much like her daddy and they even have the same smile and look how their mouths have the exact same expression on them." Both of them said she was too cute and had the same rolls Nathaniel did when he was a baby...LOL they both helped take care of him when I had to work a strike...LOL

Ruth said...

She is SOOOO cute! She's holding up her head so well, Hunter hates tummy time..he's got such a big head, it's hard to lift! hahaha

The Wengerts said...

Pictures are often better than words. Keep on posting a lot of pictures of your adorable little one :)