background

Monday, May 25, 2009

Nutrisystem....




Im starting my nutrisysten diet tomorrow! I hope it works out!

I was thinking about posting pictures but that would just be wayyyy to embarrassing if I didnt loose weight! I'll post before and after pictures when all is said and done!

I'm very optimistic! This diet with combination with my ridiculous work out I do almost every night I think I'm going to get some good results! I'm aiming to loose 15 pounds...which would put me at around 145...and I would be very happy! More than anything I want to loose dress sizes!

ANNNYWHO I wont be to upset if it doesnt work out for me since I didn't pay for it! Nathaniel's step mom Naomi gave me a free month! God love her!

Speaking of Naomi we went down to Fresno and met up with Darryl and Naomi and saw a bunch of Nathaniels family! Had a good time...I freaking LOOOOOVVVVE California! I never want to leave here!

<3 Ashley


ohhhh and some pics for you....

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for sharing the awesome pics.!! little angel is sooo cute. Well, good luck for your Nutrisystem diet.

Unknown said...

I'm 'stealing' the last pose! =)