background

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Acting classes...and other thoughts.

This is the only post I have ever posted that will not involve pictures! Well I have been doing a lot of thinking about what I want to do with my life...I mean I'm 19 years old and I change my mind everyday on what I want to go to college for!! (i.e photographer, real estate agent, nurse, chef, trust me the list goes on...) And while I'm deciding what I want to do with my life I wanted to do something fun!! So I plan on taking some acting classes!! I'm excited!! I want to try out a bunch of things!! When I'm done with these classes I think I may try out some voice lessons!! I've always enjoyed singing and I'm half way decent soooo maybe I can get myself American Idol worthy (HA) with some voice lessons! I want to have fun while I'm young!!
I am thoroughly enjoying being in California! There are so many things to get involved in here! I really think this is where I want to be...I'm not looking forward to moving!! I really feel like me AND Nathaniel have found a place that we love to be. It makes me sad just thinking of the prospect of moving to Georgia blehhh. If we HAVE to move I am praying to go to Maryland!! Don't get me wrong I miss home (texas/lousinana) so much but I just feel like we have bigger things in store for us than Newton has to offer!! (is that weird?)
Kyleigh had a rough day today...she has been so spoiled since she was born its not even funny!! Well I'm definitely regretting it now...I can't put her down for 2 seconds without her screaming bloody murder! I literally cant go pee without holding her anymore. I bathe with her, i unload the dishwasher (YES, i sometime do) with her on my hip, she is on my lap as I'm typing right now....I'm sure that there will be so many typos hahaha! It's a good thing I love this kid so much :))
Nathaniel...silly silly Nathaniel. I love that guy! I was thinking the other day...no one else on earth could be as silly with me as him...and I LOVE it! If people saw and heard the things we did when no one was around they would definitely think we were crazy! He is just so smart in school! I am so proud of him for how hard he has been working!! (ah kyleigh just fell asleep finally thank god :)) He is taking his practice DOPT in a few weeks (the day after his birthday i think?) And if he feels like he did good enough then we are going to move into some apartments out of Fort Ord PRAISE THE LORRRRRRD!!!! We would have about 400-500 dollars a month!! So I'm hoping he is happy with his scores!!
That's all for now...sorry I did'nt stick with one topic!! :))

MUCH LOVE!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love "listening" to you ramble! I am so grateful for your thoughts...so entertaining. I can remember a lot of the same thoughts. I hope you do do a lot with your life. There is so much open for you to do. Have fun with what you do and remember that there are so many who support you. Glad that you and Nathaniel are doing well and enjoying yourselves. Don't let that slip away!

I look forward to everything you write...as well as the pictures!