background

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

how was your thanksgiving??


Mine was so much fun! We had a blast in Reno! We had a lovely spread! Turkey, stuffing, corn pudding (sounds weird, but OOOOMMMMGGGGG it was yummy), cranberry salad, homemade rolls, green bean casserole (my fav), cheesecake, pecan pie, and mississippi mud pie!! im so thankful for my family! Especially my daughter and husband! i dont know what i would do without them! Kyleigh has brought my life so much joy! I dont know how i lived without her before! so i have a list of shout outs i would like to give....

Nathaniel- i cant even list all the things im thankful for that you do for me....im so proud of you for working so hard in school, and being such a wonderful father! I love you!

Kyleigh- Your life has made mine better, your smiles make my day, even whn your screaming at the top of your lungs because i wouldnt let you chew on the surge protector, i cant help but smile thinking of how much i love you. you are my reason for living. I love you with all my heart.

Darryl and Naomi - I feel like I have gotten so close to you in the past few months! I love having family so close! It's wonderful to have grandparents so close to Kyleigh as well! I look forward to more time together with both of you! Love you two so much!

Christina and Paul- You have been so helpful to me and Nathaniel the past few months and I dont know how to thank you! You have always been there when we needed you, and that means so much! Love you both with all my heart!

Lanie- you are one of the coolest funniest people I know! I love hanging out with you! It never gets old! I Love you!

Liz (and munchkins)- I loved when we both lived in newton! We got along so well! I miss having you so close! Your so much fun to be around! And I love your kiddos so much! Being around Nathan and Matthew really was a lot of the reason I wanted to start my own family...seeing how happy you and Devin are, gives me hope that i can handle more than one kid! Love you girl!

Ruth (and munchkins)- I never really had time to get to know you that well until this past trip to Texas...and you are SOOOOO much fun! We have a lot of similar interests! I think if we lived closer, we would be great friends! I loved meeting you (for real this time) and cant wait to get to know you better!

Maddy- Oh my god...i dont know how i would survive without you! You are my support system! You are my sister. I love you so much! You always support me, even when no one else does! And that means the world to me.

Grandma- even though I Know you wont read this (computer challenged) I HAVE to give you a shout out! You are one the most important people in my life. I love you so much. You made me who I am today, and i could never thank you enough. You loved me through all of my trials...you weren't always there but you always loved me. and thats all i ever needed. I love you.

Close Friends (you know who you are)- I have so many good friends now that i couldnt possibly write a paragraph for each of you! You are all so wonderful, and easy to talk to! Im truly grateful (and lucky!) to have such good friends! I love you all!

Everyone else- I love all the people in my life. Im so blessed to have such caring people in my life. I love my life, and everyone I know has played a part in it. Thank you all so much!


What are you grateful for??

2 comments:

Liz said...

Ashley - You are such a sweetie! Isn't it so wonderful to have so many people that not only you care about...but completely care about you?!? I always find there are more then I realized when I make that "list" as you did.

But really...I think it is all of us who are completely thankful for YOU! Such a sweet spirit to be around. Is it really any wonder that you can light up a room simply by walking into it?

I am excited and grateful to be a part of your life...to watch your amazing family grow and see how you all develop. Thanks for a great ride! Lots of LOVE!

Texan Oma and Pappa said...

Ashley...Love the pictures as always. You know I am not good at leaving comments but I do love to see how everyone is doing. This last year has been full of life experiences for all of us...Especially the ones full of love and respect that we have given to each other. I am so grateful to have you for a daughter in law. This last year has been trying to say the least with all that has happened including the recent death of my father. Words alone can not convey my love and gratitude for you and Nathaniel for all the support you have given to us...Just being there always loving and understanding and thankful has been such a blessing to Dad and I. So glad we were there for Nathaniel's graduation and for you guys being there for my dads funeral...it meant so much to me. Having the opportunity to spend time with Kyleigh for a week this last month was such a blessing too.
Thanksgiving was great...lots of food and having family and friends over is always nice.
Dad and I love you all so much...We are so proud not only of Nathaniel but of you! You are a wonderful mother. Pray for you always and hope the best.
So looking forward to seeing you at Christmas!!
Love you lots and lots and bunches of lots...Mom