background

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Looking back at my pregnancy....

As miserable as I was...I miss it more than I can say. I miss feeling the first little nudge, the first hiccup, the first rib breaking kick. I miss seeing her little foot move across my belly, and knowing that she was safe inside of me. I miss spending hours listening to her heart beat, I miss daydreaming about who she would look like, I even miss folding, then unfolding, then refolding all her baby clothes, just so I can see them all again! I miss Nathaniel talking to her inside my belly, I miss practicing lullabys with her, I miss the anticiapation of going to my doctor, only to hear "No progress this week."

I want another baby so bad right now...but thats the thing RIGHT NOW...when I really think about it I know I'm not ready for another baby. I think I want to wait until Kyleigh is a LEAST one year before we start trying to conceive...but I can't wait! The idea of another baby makes me excited!


ANYYYYYWHO....pictures from my pregnancy...









No comments: