background

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kyleighs 2 months and trip to Texas/Louisiana

























































































































We had a WONDERFUL trip to texiana (hehehe im soooo clever) I got to see a lot of people i wanted to see but missed a bunch too!! Kyleigh got to see her Oma Pappa and Uncle Dyllie but unfortunatly i was dumb and forgot to take pictures. We got to spend a bunch of time with my grandparents (my main reason for going down.) They loved her!! I got to see some of my close friends as well judy chelsea and a few others!! I had a Fabulous time showing off Kyleigh and I cant wait to see them all again around Christmas!!!













































Well Kyleigh is two months and she is just so sweet!! She always has a little gummy smile on her face!! She is giggling and TRYING to roll but im sure it will be a while!! She is looking more like Nathaniel everyday!! I love seeing Kyleigh grow and get her own little personality shes my little angel and I love her more than life itself!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Such wonderful pictures and it is so hard to believe how freakin ADORABLE she is! Good to see you in some pictures too....so you know you existed in her early years.