background

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kyleigh Anne Singh!!


Well Kyleigh is here!!
I went in on December 9th to be induced...I go to the hospital at 7 in the morning the nurse started Pitocin at 8 I started having mild contractions at 10 or so my doctor came in at 1 and broke my water, well then the contractions started coming on REALLY strong! I tried so hard to not get an epidural!! I asked for IV med which did NOTHING but make me throw up! yay. WELL the nurse came in and checked me at 4:30 and i was 7 1/2 cm dilated I asked for an epidural and she said she would get the guy to come do one for me...OH MY GOD. AMAZING. WONDERFUL. i wanted to kiss this guy (not really) it was instant relief. well at 5 I was 9 1/2 cm so she said I would start pushing soon.at 5:30 i was 10 cm and ready to push!!! I pushed for about 35 minutes and my dr finally got there! i pushed 3 times once he was there and out came screaming 7 pounds 11 ounces of beautiful baby!! I love Kyleigh more than anything in the whole world!!!! i LOVE being a mommy!!!

1 comment:

Texan Oma and Pappa said...

Oh and your a wonderful mommy to a very beautiful little girl...and you did such a wonderful job in the hospital too.